Keogh, Andrew, 1869-1953
Keogh, Andrew, 1869-19..?
VIAF ID: 76485129 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1675 5238
- 200 _ | ‡a Keogh ‡b Andrew ‡f 1869-19..?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Keogh, Andrew (undifferentiated)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Keogh, Andrew
- 100 1 0 ‡a Keogh, Andrew ‡d 1869-1953
- 100 1 _ ‡a Keogh, Andrew, ‡d 1869-19..?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Keogh, Andrew, ‡d 1869-1953
|English and American public libraries|
|Essays offered to Herbert Putnam by his colleagues and friends on his thirtieth anniversary as librarian of Congress, 5 April 1929|
|Essays on modern novelists|
|The institutional church and the public library.|
|The librarian as a unifier : address delivered at the commencement exercises of the Library School.|
|A register of bibliographies of the English language and literature|
|Some general bibliographical works, of value to the student of English.|
|A tribute 1941. -|
|William Warner Bishop, 1941:|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (6)
- US - United States
- eng - English