Fair, Ray C., 1942-....
Fair, Ray C.
Fair, R. C.
Fair, Ray C. (Ray Clarence), 1942-
Ray Fair American economist
VIAF ID: 76383993 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1071 5526
- 200 _ | ‡a Fair ‡b Ray C. ‡f 1942-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Fair, R. C.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Fair, Ray C.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Fair, Ray C. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Fair, Ray C. ‡d 1942-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Fair, Ray C., ‡d 1942-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Ray Fair ‡c American economist
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Fair, R. C
- 400 1 _ ‡a Fair, R. C. ‡d 1942-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Fair, Ray C.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Fair, Ray C. ‡d 1942-...
- 400 1 _ ‡a Фэйр, Рэй
5xx's: Related Names (2)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Yale University ‡e Affiliation
|Activebook version 1.0|
|The Cowles Commission approach, real business cycle theories, and new Keynesian economics|
|Disequilibrium in housing models|
|Does monetary policy matter? : narrative versus structural approaches|
|The effect of economic events on votes for president|
|Estimating how the macroeconomy works|
|How fast do old men slow down?|
|Inflationary expectations and price setting behavior|
|Methods for estimation for markets in disequilibrium: a further study|
|A model of macroeconomic activity|
|On controlling the economy to win elections|
|Predicting presidential elections and other things|
|Principles of economics|
|The production smoothing model is alive and well|
|The short-run demand for workers. -|
|A short-run forecasting model of the United States economy|
|Specification, estimation, and analysis of macroeconometric models|
|The use of optimal control techniques to measure economic performance|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English