Huntingford, George Wynn Brereton.
Huntingford, George Wynn Brereton, 1901-1978
Huntingford, George Wynn Brereton, ....-1978
Huntingford, G. W. B.
VIAF ID: 76329151 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (6)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Huntingford, G. W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Huntingford, G. W. B.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Huntingford, G. W. B. ‡q (George Wynn Brereton)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Huntingford, George W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Huntingford, George W. B.
- 400 _ | ‡a Huntingford ‡b G. W. B.
- The glorious victories of Amda Seyon : king of Ethiopia (6)
- The Northern Nilo-Hamites (6)
- The Galla of Ethiopia : the kingdoms of Kafa and Janjero (6)
- The historical geography of Ethiopia from the first century AD to 1704 (5)
- The Prester John of the Indies : a true relation of the lands of the Prester John, being the narrative of the Portuguese embassy to Ethiopia in 1520 (5)
- The Land charters of northern Ethiopia (4)
- Some records of Ethiopia, 1593-1646 : being extracts from The history of High Ethiopia or Abassia (4)
- The Southern Nilo-Hamites (3)
- The Nandi of Kenya. (3)
- The Nandi of Kenya : tribal control in a pastoral society (3)