Page, William Tyler, 1868-1942
Page, William Tyler
VIAF ID: 75595061
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Page, Wm. Tyler
- The American's creed, c1945:
- William Tyler Page statement
- The book of the American's creed
- The Story of the nation's Capitol
- The American's creed; a summary of American civic faith
- Selected addresses of C. Bascom Slemp
- Regulations of the legislatures of certain states prescribing congressional districts in accordance with the Reapportionment Act of Congress based upon the census of 1930 and decisions of the state courts of Illinois, Minnesota, and New York
- Providing for meeting of electors of President and vice president, for the issuance and transmission of the certificates of their selection and the result of their determination : hearings ... Sixty-eighth Congress, first session on H. R. 7108 and H.R. 8054 ...
- Proposed constitutional amendments relating to the fixing of the time for the commencement of the terms of President, vice president, and members of Congress, and fixing the time of the assembling of Congress; and to the presidential succession; and to the Electoral college system. Hearings before the committee on Election of President, Vice President, and Representatives in Congress, House of Representatives, Seventy-first Congress, second session, H. J. Res. 65, H. J. Res. 9, H. J. Res. 216, H. J. Res. 292, February 4, 7, 14, 21, 1930 ...
- Page's congressional hand-book.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:75595061 (2)