Bachelder, John B. (John Badger), 1825-1894
Bachelder, John Badger American landscape painter, 1825-1894
Bachelder, John Badger, 1825-1894
Bachelder, John B.
VIAF ID: 75434875 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (6)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bachelder, J. B.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bachelder, J. B. ‡q (John Badger), ‡d 1825-1894
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bachelder, John B.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bachelder, John Badger, ‡d 1825-1894
- 400 1 _ ‡a Batchelder, John Badger
- 400 0 _ ‡a John Badger Bachelder
- Gettysburg Battle-field : battle fought at Gettysburg, Pa. July 1st, 2d & 3d 1863 by the Federal and Confederate Armies, commanded respectively by Genl. G. G. Meade and Genl. Robert E. Lee (5)
- Gettysburg. Repulse of Longstreet's assault (3)
- Descriptive guide book of the Watkins Glen : near village of Watkins, head of Seneca Lake, Schuyler Co., N.Y. and its romantic surroundings. (2)
- The story of the battle of Gettysburg and description of the painting of the repulse of Longstreet's assault by James Walker and of the steel engraving from it by H. B. Hall, jr. (1)
- Saco, and Biddeford, Me. (1)
- Providence, R.I., harbor view, taken from the grounds of Geo. W. Rhodes, Esq. (1)
- Popular resorts, and how to reach them. Combining a brief description of the principal summer retreats in the United States, and the routes of travel leading to them. (1)
- Popular resorts, and how to reach them. (1)
- Map of the field of operations of Gregg's (Union) & Stuart's (Confederate) cavalry at the battle of Gettysburg, July 3, 1863 (1)
- Map of the battlefield of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863 (1)