Allen, William, 1784-1868
VIAF ID: 75398636
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
Friend of seamen,
- Accounts of shipwreck and of other disasters at sea, 1823:
- The works of John Robinson, pastor of the pilgrim fathers.
- The American biographical dictionary; containing an account of the lives, characters, and writings of the most eminent persons deceased in North America from its first settlement.
- Ordination by elders vindicated. A discourse, delivered May 12, 1830, at the Dudleian lecture at Harvard University.
- Memoir of John Codman, D. D.
- An address, delivered at Northampton, Mass. : on the evening of October 29, 1854, in commemoration of the close of the second century since the settlement of the town
- A sermon, preached at Concord, before His Excellency William Plummer, governor, the honorable council, and the two houses composing the legislature of the state of New-Hampshire, June 4, 1818. Being the anniversary election.
- A book of Christian sonnets.
- The American biographical dictionary.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:75398636 (8)