Hall, David, 1714-1772
VIAF ID: 75310270
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Treaties, etc.
- Young man's best companion
- The doctrine of Christianity as held by the people called Quakers, vindicated : in answer to Gilbert Tennent's sermon on the lawfulness of war.
- Spirit of prayer
- Laws of the government of New-Castle, Kent, and Sussex upon Delaware
- American instructor
- Whereas the Delaware tribe of Indians, and others, in confederacy with them, have ... fallen upon this province
- Value of a child
- Unanimity and public spirit : a sermon preached at Carlisle and some other Episcopal churches, in the Countries of York and Cumberland, soon after General Braddock's defeat, published by particular request
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:75310270 (4)