Cooper, Peter, 1791-1883
VIAF ID: 74646981
- The death of slavery.
- The true policy to be pursued in regard to the revenue bills reported to the Congress of the United States
- The political and financial opinions of Peter Cooper with an autobiography of his early life
- The nomination to the presidency of Peter Cooper and his address to the Indianapolis convention of the National Independent Party.
- The indissoluble nature of the American union, considered in connection with the assumed right of secession. A letter to Hon. Peter Cooper, New York.
- The dangers of a war of commerce and the necessity of a tariff and of an unfluctuating currency to national prosperity
- Speech of Peter Cooper, esq., delivered at a dinner given by the Commission Merchants of New York to the manufacturers of Massachusetts, December 14th, 1870.
- Political and financial opinions of Peter Cooper
- Letter from Peter Cooper to the delegates to the Evangelical Alliance, New York, 1870.
- Letter from Peter Cooper to Horatio Seymour.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (9)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:74646981 (3)