Eaton, John, 1829-1906
Eaton General), John
VIAF ID: 74631803
- WWWA, 1897-1942
- John Eaton, U.S. commissioner of education, 1870-1886 [MI] 1995:
- Grant, Lincoln, and the freedmen; reminiscences of the Civil War with special reference to the work for the contrabands and freedmen of the Mississippi Valley
- Training schools for nurses.
- The relation of the national government to public education: an address delivered before the National teachers' association at Cleveland, Ohio, Aug. 17, 1870
- The moral and religious aspect of the Indian question; a letter addressed to General John Eaton, Department of the Interior, Bureau of Education, Washington, D.C.
- Sheldon Jackson, a pioneer in the new West.
- Reminiscences of school life :
- Eulogy on Hon. James Willis Patterson, LL. D., member U.S. House of Representatives, U.S. Senator, superintendent of public instruction for N.H., and professor in Dartmouth College.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
- GB - United Kingdom
History of VIAF ID:74631803 (6)