Grimké, Thomas Smith, 1786-1834
Grimké, Thomas S.
Thomas Smith Grimké
VIAF ID: 74240571
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
Thomas Smith Grimke
- Address of Thomas S. Grimké
- Two reports to the vestry of St. Philip's church, on monuments, in the church-yard.
- To the people of the state of South-Carolina.
- The temperance reformation the cause of Christian morals;
- Speech of Thomas Smith Grimké, one of the senators from St. Philip's and St. Michael's : delivered in the Senate of South Carolina, in December, 1828, during the debate on sundry resolutions, of the Senate and House of Representatives, respecting the tariff.
- Reflections on the character and objects of all science and literature, and on the relative excellence and value of religious and secular education, and of sacred and classical literature: in two addresses and an oration with additions and improvements.
- Oration on the principal duties of Americans : delivered before the Washington Society and other citizens of Charleston in the Second Presbyterian Church on Thursday the 4th of July
- Oration on the comparativ [sic] elements and dutys [sic] of Grecian and American eloquence.
- Oration on the advantages to be derived from the introd. of the Bible ... 1830:
- Oration on American education : delivered before the Western Literary Institute and College of Professional Teachers at their fourth annual meeting, October 1834
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (11)
History of VIAF ID:74240571 (3)