Davis, James Edward, 1817-1887
VIAF ID: 74235677
- Prize essay on the laws for the protection of women.
- The labour laws.
- The practice and evidence in actions in the County courts.
- The jurisdiction & practice of the County courts in equity, in admiralty, probate, and administration cases, and in bankruptcy.
- The Master and servant act, 1867;
- The Criminal law consolidation statutes of the 24 & 25 of Victoria, chapters 94 to 100, edited with notes, critical and explanatory
- The County courts equitable jurisdiction act, with the orders and rules for regulating the practice of the courts, including those of 28th May, 1866. And the forms and costs of proceedings; with notes and introductory chapters.
- Manual of the law of registration and elections
- Davis's labour laws
- An index to the statute law of England
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:74235677 (8)