Chew, Samuel C. (Samuel Claggett), 1888-1960
Chew, Samuel C.
Chew, Samuel Claggett
Chew, Samuel Claggett 1888-1960
Chew, Samuel Clagett
Chew, Samuel C. (1888-1960)
VIAF ID: 73920599 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0858 5910
- 200 _ | ‡a Chew ‡b Samuel C.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel C.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel C. ‡q (Samuel Claggett), ‡d 1888-1960
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel Clagett
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel Claggett ‡d 1888-1960
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel C.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel C. ‡d 1888-1960
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel Claggett
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel Claggett, ‡d 1888-1960
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel Claggett.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chew, Samuel Claggett ‡d 1888-1960
- 400 1 _ ‡a Claggett Chew, Samuel ‡d 1888-1960
|The British tradition illustrated in historical documents, autograph and illuminated manuscripts, drawings and printed books, eleventh to nineteenth century. Guide to an exhibition|
|Byron in England his fame and after-fame|
|Childe Harold's pilgrimage and other romantic poems|
|The Crescent and the Rose. Islam and England during the Renaissance...|
|The dramas of Lord Byron : a critical study|
|English drama from the mid-sixteenth to the later eighteenth century : catalogue of an exhibition, October 22, 1945-March 2, 1946, New York|
|The English romantic poets a review of research|
|Fruit among the leaves an anniversary anthology|
|A literary history of England|
|The mayor of Casterbridge : The life and death of a man of character|
|The Nineteenth Century and after (1789-1939)|
|The pilgrimage of life|
|The Relation of Lord Byron to the drama of the Romantic period|
|Thomas Hardy poet and novelist|
|The virtues reconciled; an iconographic study.|
Countries and Regions of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (11)
- GB - United Kingdom
- XX -
- eng - English