Force, James E.
Force, James E. 1947-....
Force, James Edwin, 1947-
VIAF ID: 73874400 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1672 0318
- 100 1 _ ‡a Force, James E.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Force, James E. ‡d 1947-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Force, James E. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Force, James Edwin, ‡d 1947-
- 100 1 0 ‡a Force, James E.
- 200 _ | ‡a Force ‡b James E. ‡f 1947-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Force, James Edwin ‡d 1947-
|An account of the growth of Deism in England : (1696)|
|Astronomical principles of religion, natural and reveal'd|
|Essays on the context, nature, and influence of Isaac Newton's theology|
|Everything connects / ed. by James E. Force and David S. Katz. - Leiden ; Boston, 1999.|
|Everything connects in conference with Richard H. Popkin essays in his honor|
|The high road to Pyrrhonism|
|The millenarian turn millenarian contexts of science, politics, and everyday anglo-american life in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries|
|Millenarianism and messianism in early modern European culture.|
|Newton and Newtonianism new studies|
|The Sceptical mode in modern philosophy essays in honor of Richard H. Popkin|
|Spinoza's 'Tractatus theologico-politicus': a new way of looking in the world|
|William Whiston honest Newtonian|
Countries of Publication (6)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English