Todd, Albert May, 1850-1931
Todd, Albert M.
VIAF ID: 73097295
- Relation of public ownership to democracy and social justice
- Public ownership of railroads.
- Municipal ownership, with a special survey of municipal gas plants in America and Europe; comprising a view of the general principles of public ownership; its relation to the public welfare: with a special study of gas works in American and European cities under both public and private ownership; a comparison of efficiency, costs, and rates of charge; and the influence of public ownership on general prosperity, good government and democracy.
- Hawaiian annexation and extension of American influence.
- Federal operation of transportation systems. Extracts from hearings before the committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce of the House of Representatives, Sixty-fifth Congress, second session, on H. R. 8172 ... January 29, 1918.
- De officiis [et al.] ... (ms., 14--):
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:73097295 (2)