Allen, William, 1803-1879
VIAF ID: 72956854
- William Allen papers
- Speech of the Honorable William Allen delivered at the great Deomcratic festival held at Lancaster, Ohio on the 19th day of August 1837.
- Speech of Mr. Allen, of Ohio, 1838
- Speech of Mr. Allen of Ohio on the bill to separate the Government from the banks.
- Speech of Hon. William Allen, of Ohio : in the Senate of the United States, March 15, 1842.
- Speech of Gov. William Allen : delivered at Newark, Ohio, Saturday evening, July 17, 1875.
- Mr. Clay's declaration of principles and measures for General Harrison's administration : reviewed in a letter from Mr. Senator Allen of Ohio, to T.J. Morgan, chairman of the Young Men's State Central Committee of Ohio.
- Letter of Hon. William Allen, of Ohio, to the Young Men's Democratic Convention : held at Columbus, Ohio, July 28, 1842.
- An oration delivered before the Caliopean Society of the Granville Literary and Theological Institution on Tuesday, August 9th, 1836 : being their first anniversary celebration
- Speech of Hon. William Allen, of Ohio.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:72956854 (3)