Marcy, William L. (William Learned), 1786-1857
Marcy, William Learned
VIAF ID: 72877799
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Marcy, William Learned,
- William L. Marcy papers
- The recruitment controversy : instruction from Mr. Marcy, Secretary of State, to Mr. Buchanan, U. S. Minister at London, in regard to recruiting for the British army within the United States.
- The case of Capt. Wm. Broader York, commander of the British Barque Aldebaran of Liverpool : containing the proceedings had before His Honor Geo. W. Lewis, recorder of municipality no. 3, of the city of New Orleans, on an affidavit made by Richard Harrison Chilton, charging Captain York with an attempt to commit a breach op [sic] the peace, and also the trial of the rule granted by His Honor Theodore H. M'Caleb, judge of the United States District Court, for the district of Louisiana, on the filing of the petition of Richard Harrison Chilton, praying for a libel to seize the said barque, in order to dispossess Captain York of his command : with an appendix
- The Koszta correspondence, between William L. Marcy, Sec. of State, and Chevalier Hulsemann, Austrian minister.
- Hon. William L. Marcy, Secretary of War : Sir, in presenting for your consideration the claim of Abel Shawk, of Cincinnati, Ohio, for a mining lease ...
- General Scott's correspondence with Hon. W. L. Marcy, Secretary of War under President Polk.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:72877799 (2)