Harper, William, 1790-1847
VIAF ID: 7251825
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
- Anniversary oration
- The remedy by state interposition, or nullification;
- The proceedings of the Agricultural convention and of the State Agricultural Society of South Carolina, from 1839 to 1845 ... inclusive. Together with orations, reports and other communications, read and made at different times to those bodies.
- The opinion of Judge Harper, delivered in the Court of Appeals, in the case of the Medical Society, vs. the faculty of the Medical College of South-Carolina, June, 1834.
- Memoir of the life, character, and public services, of the late Hon. Henry Wm. De Saussure
- Memoir of slavery, read before the Society for the advancement of learning, of South Carolina, at its annual meeting at Columbia, 1837.
- Judge Harper's speech, before the Charleston State Rights and Free Trade Association, at ther regular meeting, April 1, 1832, explaining and enforcing the remedy of nullification.
- Harper on slavery.
- Free Trade Convention, 1832:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:7251825 (2)