Town, Salem, 1779-1864
VIAF ID: 7244748
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 0
Eminent practical teacher,
- Town's spelling and defining book; containing rules for designating the accented syllable in most words in the language: being an introduction to Town's Analysis.
- Town's new speller and definer : containing a new and complete key to pronunciation, an introduction to the "Analysis of derivative words in the English language", dictation exercises, and various other improvements
- The grammar school reader : containing the essential principles of elocution and a series of exercises in reading : designed for classes in grammar school
- New speller and definer.
- Catalogue of the officers and students of Middlebury College, 1917:
- A system of speculative masonry, in its origin, patronage, dissemination, principles, duties, and ultimate designs, laid open for the examination of the serious and candid: being a course of lectures, exhibited before the Grand Chapter of the state of New-York, at their annual meetings, held in Temple chapter room, in the city of Albany.
- A system of speculative masonry, 1822:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:7244748 (1)