England, John, 1786-1842
England, John, vesc. di Charleston, 1786-1842
VIAF ID: 72188132
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 0
- 400 0 0
Bishop of Charleston,
- Letters of the late Bishop England to the Hon. John Forsyth ... -
- A catechism of the Roman Catholic faith, 1826:
- The works of the Right Reverend John England, first bishop of Charleston;
- The works of the Right Rev. John England
- Pastoral letter of the Right Reverend Dr. England, Roman Catholic Bishop of Charleston, to his flock in the states of North and South-Carolinand Georgia, United States of North-America.
- Oration, delivered on the anniversary of the Literary and Philosophical Society of South Carolina, on Wednesday the 9th of May 1832, in the cathedral church of St. Finbar, in the city of Charleston
- Letters of the late Bishop England to the Hon. John Forsyth, on the subject of domestic slavery: to which are prefixed copies, in Latin and English, of the Pope's apostolic letter, concerning the African slave trade, with some introductory remarks, etc.
- Letters concerning the Roman Chancery
- Explanation of the construction, furniture and ornaments of a church, of the vestments of the clergy and of the nature and ceremonies of the mass...
- Examination of evidence and report, to the Most Reverend James Whitfield, D.D., archbishop of Baltimore, &c., &., upon the miraculous restoration of Mrs. Ann Mattingly, of the city of Washington, D.C.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:72188132 (9)