Chapman, Nathaniel, 1780-1853
VIAF ID: 71784557
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
5xx's: Related Names (1)
- 510 2 _
University of Pennsylvania
- Elements of physiology;
- Elements of therapeutics and materia medica. -
- The whole of the proceedings, duly authenticated, in the case of divorce of Andrew Ure, M. D. v. Catharine Ure : for adultery with Granville Sharpe Pattison : tried in the Consistory Court at Edinburgh, on the 30th of January 1819.
- The principles of midwifery;
- The Philadelphia journal of the medical and physical sciences
- Select speeches, forensick and parliamentary, with prefatory remarks.
- Parterre (Online)
- Nouveaux élémens de physiologie.
- Nouveau élémens de physiologie.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:71784557 (6)