Daugherty, H. M. (Harry Micajah), 1860-1941
Daugherty, Harry M.
Daugherty, H. M. (1860-1941).
Daugherty, Harry Micajah, 1860-1941
VIAF ID: 71771973 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Daugherty, Harry M.
- 400 1 0 ‡a Daugherty, Harry Micajah, ‡d 1860-1941
- 400 1 _ ‡a Daugherty, Harry Micajah.
- The inside story of the Harding tragedy (8)
- speech of former attorney general daugherty and introductory remarks of judge john e. sater: at testimonial dinner tendered by business and professional men at hotel deshler, columbus, ohio, april 23rd, 1924. (1)
- respect for law: address of hon. harry m. daugherty at the meeting of the american bar association at cincinnati, ohio, august 31, 1921. (1)
- report submitted to president coolidge by attorney general h. m. daugherty concerning prohibition litigation throughout u.s., covering period jan. 16, 1920 to june 16, 1923. (1)
- reply by the attorney general of the united states, harry m. daugherty to charges filed with the committee on the judiciary of the house of representatives, december 1, 1922, by oscar e. keller. (1)
- government prosecutions under the espionage act: letter from the attorney general, transmitting in response to senate resolution of january 25, 1922, additional information regarding persons prosecuted by the government under the espionage act or for conspiracy to violate war-time laws... (1)
- address by the attorney general of the united states, hon. harry m. daugherty (at canton, ohio, october 21, 1922). (1)
- H.M. Daugherty and the politics of expediency, c1978: (1)
- Government prosecutions under the Espionage act. Letter from the attorney general, transmitting in response to Senate resolution of January 25, 1922 (1)
- Charges of Hon. Oscar E. Keller against the attorney general of the United States : hearings before the Committee on the judiciary, House of Representatives, Sixty-seventh Congress, third and fourth sessions, on H. res. 425 : September 16, 1922, and December 4, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 1922.-- (1)