Abbatt, William, 1851-1935
VIAF ID: 71771270
- The crisis of the Revolution : being the story of Arnold and André, now for the first time collected from all sources and illustrated with views of all places identified with it
- The colloquial who's who : an attempt to identify the many authors, writers and contributors who have used pen-names, initials, etc. (1600-1924) also a list of sobriquets, nicknames, epigrams, oddities, war phrases, etc. : in two volumes.
- The crisis of the Revolution.
- The life and career of Major John André, adjutant-general of British army in America.
- The colloquial who's who
- The Magazine of American history with notes and queries.
- Memoirs of Major-General William Heath
- Memoirs of Major-General Heath
- Memoirs of Maj.-Gen. W. Heath, 1901:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:71771270 (4)