Wyman, Jeffries, 1814-1874
VIAF ID: 71545842
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 0
- 400 _ |
- Anatomy of the nervous system of Rana pipiens
- Twelve lectures on comparative physiology, delivered before the Lowell Institute, in Boston, January and February, 1849
- Fresh-water shell mounds of the St. John's River, FLorida.
- Dear Jeffie : being the letters from Jeffries Wyman, first director of the Peabody Museum, to his son, Jeffries Wyman, Jr.
- Biophysical chemistry
- The interpretation of animal form :
- Report of journeys across the Andes and pampas of the Argentine provinces, made under instructions from Lieut, J. M. Gilliss ...
- Report of a geological survey of the upper Mississippi lead region
- On the geological position of the Castoroides ohioensis, 1846:
- On the anatomy of Tebennophorus carolinensis.
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:71545842 (10)