Ingersoll, Ebon C. (Ebon Clark), 1831-1879
Ingersoll, Ebon Clark
VIAF ID: 71270887
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Ingersoll, Ebon Clark,
- The South : a letter from a friend in the North, with special reference to the effects of disunion upon slavery.
- Speech of Hon. Ebon C. Ingersoll of Illinois, on the Niagara Falls ship-canal : delivered in the House of Representatives, May 1, 1866.
- Reconstruction and Andrew Johnson, 1866:
- Reconstruction and Andrew Johnson : speech of Hon. Ebon C. Ingersoll of Illinois, delivered in the House of Representatives, May 5, 1866.
- Argument of Ebon C. Ingersoll and Robt. G. Ingersoll, attorneys for the St. Joseph and Denver City Railroad Company, against the application of the Central Branch Union Pacific Railroad for patents to certain lands lying along the line of both these companies roads.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:71270887 (2)