Wilson, James, 1835-1920
VIAF ID: 71269903
- Truckee-Carson-Lake Tahoe project. Letter from the secretary of agriculture, transmitting, in response to House resolution no. 270, information relating to Truckee-Carson-Lake Tahoe project ...
- The story of the Panama Canal 
- Suggestions with reference to Senate bill 1
- Protest against proposed legislation restricting the experiments of the Department of agriculture.
- Panama Canal
- Integrity of Republican administration, 1876:
- House of Representatives, Sixty-first Congress, second session. Report of hearings on H. R. 16925, to regulate the storage of food products in the District of Columbia. H. R. 23010 to provide for the labeling of packages containing foods, beverages, and drugs sold in the District of Columbia, so as to show the weight or measure of the contents thereof H. R. 23011, to levy a tax on certain venders of food, beverages, and drugs in the District of Columbia. Part XXVI. May 27, 1910.
- Agricutural appropriation bill. Hearing before the committee on Agriculture and Forestry, United States Senate, on the bill H. R. 18162, a bill making appropriations for the dpartment of agriculture for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1911. Statement of Hon. James Wilson, secretary of Agriculture. February 19, 1910.
- Agricultural conditions in Great Britain and Ireland
- Agricultural appropriation bill. [Hearings] [Comittee on Agriculture and Forestry, United States Senate. February 18, 1909].
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:71269903 (2)