Smith, Thomas, 1558?-1625
VIAF ID: 71244082
Uniform Title Links (2)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Voiage and entertainment in Rushia
- The defence of trade.
- The defence of trade : in a letter to Sir Thomas Smith, knight, gouernour of the East-India Companie, etc.
- Sir Thomas Smiths voyage into Rushia
- Sir Thomas Smithes voiage.
- Sir Thomas Smithes voiage and entertainment in Rushia : with the tragicall ends of two emperors and one empresse within one moneth during his being there, and the miraculous preseruation of the now raigning emperor, esteemed dead for 18 yeares.
- Sir Thomas Smith's misgovernment of the Virginia Company, 1990:
- Sera Tomasa Smita puteshestvīe.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:71244082 (4)