Joy, Henry B. (Henry Bourne), 1864-1936
Joy, Henry Bourne 1864-1936
Joy, Henry Bourne
VIAF ID: 71111507
- Appeal to President Coolidge's "court of last resort," in defense of the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of rights, against the XVIIIth amendment
- Des millions pour nous rendre tributaires, pas un centime pour nous défendre une réponse à M. Henry Ford
- War debts, an argument for fair re-adjustment
- Supplemental statement ... filed with the Judiciary committee House of representatives relative to intelocking relations of "League and council" in connection with hearing as to XVIIIth amendment.
- Reprint of open letters ... advocating restoration of the Constitution and the Bills of rights of the people by the repeal of the XVIIIth amendment.
- Reference material
- Pertinent points on Utah's contract to complete the Lincoln way;
- Our pro-socialist churches. This refers to your church if your church is a constituent denomination of the Federal council of the churches of Christ in America ...
- National highways and country roads
- Germany vs. America, France, England, Italy, Belgium, et al.;
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:71111507 (3)