Hooper, W. Eden (William Eden)
VIAF ID: 70871393
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Hooper, William Eden
- The history of Newgate and the Old Bailey and a survey of the Fleet prison and Fleet marriages, the Marshalsea and other old London jails. With extensive remarks on crime and punishment in England from mediæval times to the present day.
- The Central Criminal Court of London, 1909:
- The Central Criminal Court of London : being a survey of the history of the court and of Newgate, the Fleet and other jails, together with extensive remarks on crime, roguery, law and justice in London, from a distant period to the present day : issued to commemorate the opening of the present court by His Majesty King Edward VII on February 27th, 1907, and limited to an edition de luxe of one hundred and fifty copies subscribed at eight guineas
- The British empire in the first year of the twentieth century and the last of the Victorian reign, its capital cities and notable men ...
- Stock exchange sayings in black and white
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:70871393 (1)