Knight, Lucian Lamar, 1868-1933
VIAF ID: 70633538
- Library of Southern literature
- Alexander H. Stephens, the sage of ... c1994:
- Woodrow Wilson, the dreamer and the dream
- The ballad of the broom: a political satire
- Reminiscences of famous Georgians, embracing episodes and incidents in the lives of the great men of the state, also and appendix devoted to extracts from speeches and addresses ...
- Phi Beta Kappa oration : "thou art a scholar, Speak to it, Horatio," delivered by Lucian Lamar Knight before the Phi Beta Kappa Society of the University of Georgia in the University Chapel, at Athens, during commencement, on Monday, June 19, 1916.
- New England addresses: The Puritan in the South and Intellectual patriotism
- Memorials of Dixie-land; orations, essays, sketches, and poems on topics historical, commemorative, literary and patriotic
- Library of Southern literature, compiled under the direct supervision of Southern men of letters.
- History of Fulton County, Georgia : narrative and biographical
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:70633538 (7)