Brown, Albert Gallatin, 1813-1880
Brown, Albert G.
VIAF ID: 70452159
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Brown, A. G.
- Speeches, messages, and other writings of the Hon. Albert G. Brown, a senator in Congress from the state of Mississippi.
- The southern movement--Mississippi politics.
- The slave question. Speech of Mr. A. G. Brown, of Mississippi, in the House of Representatives, January 30, 1850, on the subject of slavery, and on the action of the administration in relation to California and New Mexico.
- Statement on Mississippi affairs
- State of the country. Speech of Hon. A.G. Brown, of Mississippi, in the Confederate Senate, December 24, 1863.
- Speech of Hon. A.G. Brown, of Missippi, 1856.
- Speech of Hon. A. G. Brown, of Mississippi, on the slavery question;
- Speech of Hon. A. G. Brown, of Mississippi, on the bill to authorize the people of the territory of Kansas to form a constitution and state government, preparatory to their admission into the union, when they have the requisite population.
- Speech of Hon. A. G. Brown, of Mississippi : delivered at Elwood Springs, near Port Gibson, Miss., November 2, 1850.
- Speech of Albert G. Brown, of Mississippi, on the President's veto message, and in defence of the bill making a grant of land to the several states for the benefit of the indigent insane. Delivered in the Senate of the United States, May 17, 1854.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:70452159 (2)