Child, David Lee, 1794-1874
Child, David Lee
VIAF ID: 70426256
- National anti-slavery standard.
- Trial of the case of the Commonwealth versus David Lee Child : for publishing in the Massachusetts journal a libel on the Honorable John Keyes, before the Supreme Judicial Court, holden at Cambridge, in the County of Middlesex, October Term, 1828
- The taking of Naboth's vineyard, or History of the Texas conspiracy, and an examination of the reasons given by the Hon. J. C. Calhoun, Hon. R. J. Walker, and others, for the dismemberment and robbery of the Republic of Mexico.
- The despotism of freedom; or, Tyranny and cruelty of American republican slave-masters.
- The culture of the beet, and manufacture of beet sugar
- The culture of the beet
- The Texan revolution. Republished with additions from the Northampton (Massachusetts) gazette, to which is added a letter from Washington on the annexation of Texas, and the late outrage in California
- The American anti-slavery almanac, for ... : calculated for Boston, New York, and Pittsburgh ...
- Rights and duties of the United States relative to slavery under the laws of war. No military power to return any slave. "Contraband of war" inappliable between the United States and their insurgent enemies.
- Review of a report to the House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, on the case of William Vans : with observations upon the dispensing power of the legislature, and upon a decision of the Supreme Judicial Court, "nullifying" the said power
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:70426256 (3)