Woodwell, G. M.
Woodwell, George M. 1928-....
Woodwell, George M.
Woodwell, G. M. 1928-
Woodwell, G.M. (George M.)
VIAF ID: 69010286 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0912 3267
- 100 1 _ ‡a Woodwell, George M. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 0 ‡a Woodwell, G. M.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Woodwell, George M.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Woodwell, George M. ‡d 1928-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Woodwell, G. M. ‡d 1928-
- 200 _ | ‡a Woodwell ‡b George M. ‡f 1928-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Woodwell, G. M.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Woodwell, G. M. ‡d 1928-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Woodwell, George M.
- 400 1 0 ‡a Woodwell, George M.
|Biotic feedbacks in the global climatic system will the warming feed the warming ? [proceedings of a workshop organized by the Science working group of the Intergovernmental panel on climate change (IPPC)]|
|Carbon and the biosphere; proceedings of the 24th Brookhaven symposium in biology, Upton, N.Y., May 16-18, 1972.|
|Deforestation measured by LANDSAT steps toward a method|
|Diversity and stability in ecological systems : report of [a] symposium held May 26-28, 1969 [at the] Biology Department [of the] Brookhaven National Laboratory[, Upton, N.Y.]|
|The Earth in transition : patterns and processes of biotic impoverishment|
|Ecological and biological effects of air pollution.|
|Forests in a full world|
|The nature of a house building a world that works|
|The rising tide : global warming and world sea levels|
|The Role of terrestrial vegetation in the global carbon cycle : measurement by remote sensing|
|Un système de surveillance de la terre|
|A watch on the earth, 1972.|
|World forests for the future : their use and conservation|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English