Pierce, Samuel Eyles, 1746-1829
Pierce, Samuel Eyles
VIAF ID: 68803725
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Pierce, S. E.
- The unseen world and state opened to the intellectual faculty and spiritual mind, suited to such intuitive apprehensions as may be formed thereof from the written Word of God. In which are recorded various appearances of the Lord God, realised in sights of Him--in visions--dreams--raptures--trances, such only as are related in the Old and New Testament ...
- The gospel of the Spirit.
- Thanksgiving sermon: preached the 4th of October, 1801, at Ebenezer Meeting, in the borough of Truro
- On the twenty-third psalm, 1796:
- I John
- An exposition of the Epistle of I John : comprised in ninety-three sermons
- An exposition of the Book of Psalms : set forth as prophetic of Christ & His church
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:68803725 (2)