Quincy, Samuel M. (Samuel Miller), 1833-1887
Quincy, Samuel Miller
VIAF ID: 68083315
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Quincy, Samuel Miller,
- Reports of cases argued and adjudged in the Superior Court of Judicature of the Province of Massachusetts Bay, between 1761 and 1772.
- The people's banks of Germany: their organization under the recent law. An abstract of the provisions of the North German "Association law" now in force; model for a constitution of a loan society, or people's bank, in accordance therewith; extracts from a recent report of H. Schulze-Delisch.
- History of the Second Massachusetts regiment of infantry : a prisoner's diary. A paper read at the officers' reunion in Boston, May 11, 1877
- A manual of camp and garrison duty.
- A manual of camp and garrison duty [MI] 1865
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:68083315 (2)