Memminger, C. G. (Christopher Gustavus), 1803-1888
VIAF ID: 68022526
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 0
Memminger, Christopher Gustavus,
- 400 1 0
- 400 0 0
Spectator of the past,
- Treasury Department, C.S.A., Richmond, March 23, 1864
- The book of nullification.
- [Letter to] the Commissioners appointed to receive subscriptions to the Produce loan.
- Treasury Department, C.S.A., Richmond, February 22, 1864
- Treasury Department, C.S.A., Richmond, April 19, 1864
- The mission of South Carolina to Virginia.
- The following regulations are established in relation to the adjustment of the old and new currencies.
- The following regulations and instructions for carrying into effect the Act of February 17, 1864, "to reduce the currency and to authorize a new issue of notes and bonds."
- The Christopher Gustavus Memminger papers in the Southern Historical Collection of the University of North Carolina Library.
- Speech of Mr. Memminger, the commissioner from South Carolina, before the Legislature of Kentucky, upon the proposition to co-operate in making a railroad from Charleston to the Ohio River.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:68022526 (2)