Mason, John Y. (John Young), 1799-1859
Mason, John Young
Mason, John Y... 1796-1859
VIAF ID: 68022471
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Mason, John Young,
- The Ostend manifesto, 1854.
- Report of officers and engineers relative to the properties and advantages of a dry dock
- Message from the President of the United States communicating a report from the secretary of the Navy in relation to the construction of floating dry docks at Pensacola, Philadelphia, and Kittery.
- Letter from the secretary of the Navy, transmitting a report of officers and engineers relative to the properties and advantages of a dry dock, &c., March 3, 1845, read and laid upon the table : Navy Department, March 3, 1845.
- Letter from the secretary of the Navy, transmitting a copy of a communication from the chief of the Bureau of Yards and Docks in relation to the dry dock at New York, January 4, 1848.
- John Y. Mason papers
- Dry docks
- Dry dock at New York
- Dry dock at Brooklyn, and land between naval hospital and navy yard, Brooklyn
- Documents relating to the purchase of the land lying between the naval hospital and navy yard, Brooklyn, New York, and in relation to the dry dock at Brooklyn, New York, April 7, 1848, ordered to be printed.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
- FR - France
History of VIAF ID:68022471 (3)