Hickenlooper, Bourke B. (Bourke Blakemore), 1896-1971
Hickenlooper, Bourke B., 1896-1971
Hickenlooper, Bourke B.
VIAF ID: 67943594
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Hickenlooper, Bourke Blakemore,
- The Bogotá Conference, September 1960;
- Punta del Este conference, January 1962; report of Senators Wayne Morse and Bourke B. Hickenlooper to the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate.
- Observations on the United Nations.
- Latin America, November-December 1960;
- Iowa centennial exhibition, December 28, 1946-April 27, 1947.
- Investigation of senatorial campaign expenditures, 1946.
- Development and control of atomic energy. Report pursuant to Public law 585, 79th Cong. First report to the Congress of the United States.
- Comparison of atomic energy legislation of the United States and certain foreign countries.
- Address of the Honorable Bourke Hickenlooper, governor of Iowa, on post-war military policy of the United States
- Address by Senator Hickenlooper at the opening of Iowa exhibit
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:67943594 (3)