King, Charles, 1789-1867
VIAF ID: 67936599
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 0
- Eulogy upon John Quincy Adams, 1848:
- Washington Irving. Mr. Bryant's address on his life and genius. Addresses by Everett, Bancroft, Longfellow, Felton, Aspinwall, King, Francis, Greene. Mr. Allibone's Sketch of his life and works. With eight photographs.
- Progress of the city of New-York, during the last fifty years; with notices of the principal changes and important events.
- Outline of a course of English reading, based on that prepared for the Mercantile library association of the city of New-York
- Outline of a course of English reading, 1853:
- History of the New York Chamber of commerce, with notices of some of its most distinguished members. An anniversary discourse, delivered before the New York Historical Society, November 21, 1848.
- Addresses at the inauguration of Mr. Charles King as president of Columbia college
- A memoir of the life of James Gore King.
- A memoir of the construction, cost, and capacity of the Croton aqueduct
- A memoir of the construction, cost, and capacity of the Croton Aqueduct, compiled from official documents. -
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:67936599 (3)