Nicholson, A. O. P. (Alfred Osborn Pope), 1808-1876
Nicholson, Alfred O. P.
VIAF ID: 67929598
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Nicholson, Alfred Osborn Pope,
- The life and character of Capt. Wm. B. Allen, of Lawrence County, Tenn., who fell at the storming of Monterey, on the 21st of September, 1846. With an appendix, containing a number of his essays and speeches.
- Substance of a speech, delivered at Pulaski, Ten., on the 5th of June, 1843, against a national bank
- Address on the moral power of the lawyer, 1857:
- Address delivered before the two literary societies of the University of North-Carolina
- A compilation of the statutes of Tennessee, of a general and permanent nature, from the commencement of the government to the present time.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:67929598 (2)