Levine, Phillip B., fl.1988
Levine, Phillip B.
Levine, Phillip B. 1963-
VIAF ID: 67547789 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0982 8355
- 100 1 _ ‡a Levine, Phillip B. ‡d 1963-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Levine, Phillip B. ‡d fl.1988
- 100 1 _ ‡a Levine, Phillip (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 0 ‡a Levine, Phillip B.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Levine, Phillip B.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Levine, P.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Levine, P. B.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Levine, P. B. ‡d 1963-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Levine, P. ‡d 1963-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Levine, Phillip
- 400 1 _ ‡a Levine, Phillip.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Levine, Phillip ‡d 1963-
5xx's: Related Names (6)
- 510 2 _ ‡a National Bureau of Economic Research
- 510 2 _ ‡a National Bureau of Economic Research ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Wellesley College
- 510 2 _ ‡a Wellesley College / Department of Economics
- 510 2 _ ‡a Wellesley College ‡b Department of Economics
- 510 2 _ ‡a Wellesley College ‡b Department of Economics ‡e Affiliation
|Abortion legalization and lifecycle fertility|
|Bulls, bears, and retirement behavior|
|Children's welfare exposure and subsequent development|
|Discrimination in the small business credit market|
|An empirical analysis of the welfare magnet debate using the NLSY|
|Extended benefits and the duration of UI spells : evidence from the New Jersey extended benefits program|
|Less-skilled workers, welfare reform, and the unemployment insurance system|
|More bad news for smokers? : the effects of cigarette smoking on labor market outcomes|
|Rational Choice?. -|
|Recessions, Reeling Markets, and Retiree Well-Being|
|Reconsidering retirement how losses and layoffs affect older workers|
|Roe v. Wade and American fertility|
|Sex and consequences abortion, public policy, and the economics of fertility|
|The sexual activity and birth control use of American teenagers|
|Statistics and Econometrics methods and applications|
|Targeting investments in children fighting poverty when resources are limited|
|Unemployment insurance taxes and the cyclical and seasonal properties of unemployment|
|Worklife determinants of retirement income differentials between men and women|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States