Forsyth, John, 1780-1841
VIAF ID: 66895119
- Speech of the Hon. John Forsyth of Georgia on the subject of the removal of the public deposites : delivered in the Senate of the United Sataes [sic], January, 1834.
- Speech of Mr. Forsyth of Georgia in the secret session of the Senate on the nomination of Mr. Van Buren.
- NUCMC data from LC Manuscript Div. for his Papers, 1814-1840
- Letters of the late Bishop England to the Hon. John Forsyth, on the subject of domestic slavery: to which are prefixed copies, in Latin and English, of the Pope's apostolic letter, concerning the African slave trade, with some introductory remarks, etc.
- John Forsyth papers
- Georgia. General Assembly. Letter from the governor of Georgia, transmitting a report of a committee of the General Assembly of said state, 1828:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:66895119 (5)