Kennedy, Joseph C. G.
Kennedy, J. C. G. 1813-1887
Kennedy, J. C. G. (Joseph Camp Griffith), 1813-1887
Joseph C. G. Kennedy American statistician
Kennedy, Joseph Camp Griffith, 1813-1887
VIAF ID: 66847597 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 8146 9871
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, J. C. G. ‡d 1813-1887
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, Joseph C. G.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, J. C. G. ‡q (Joseph Camp Griffith), ‡d 1813-1887
- 100 0 _ ‡a Joseph C. G. Kennedy ‡c American statistician
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (9)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Camp Griffith Kennedy, Joseph ‡d 1813-1887
- 400 1 _ ‡a Griffith Kennedy, Joseph Camp ‡d 1813-1887
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, J. C. G.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, J. Camp G. ‡d 1813-1887
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, Jos. C. G. ‡d 1813-1887
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, Joseph C. G. ‡d 1813-1887
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, Joseph Camp Griffith, ‡d 1813-1887
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, Joseph Camp Griffith ‡d 1813-1887
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kennedy, Joseph Camp Griffith ‡d 1813-1887 ‡e Vollstaendiger Name
5xx's: Related Names (1)
- 551 _ _ ‡a Meadville, Pa.
|Agriculture of the United States in 1860|
|Argument of Joseph C. G. Kennedy adverse to legislation by Congress on treaties existing. -|
|Historical account of Maryland.|
|Manufactures in the several states and territories for the year ending June 1, 1850 abstract of the statistics of manufactures, according to the returns of the seventh census, condensed from the digest completed under the direction of the Secretary of the Interior, in conformity with the first section of the act of June 12, 1858|
|Progress of statistics; read before the American Geographical & Statistical Society, at the annual meeting in New York, Dec. 1, 1859.|
|The progress of the republic, embracing a full and comprehensive review of the progress, present condition ... and industrial resources of the American confederacy ...|
|Statistics of American railroads [MI] 1852|
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
- US - United States