Small, John, 1828-1886
VIAF ID: 66833204
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 0
- The poems of William Dunbar, 1893:
- Queen Mary at Jedburgh in 1566.
- Sir David Lyndesay's works.
- A description of the Isles of Orkney
- The Indian primer, or the Way of training up of our Indian youth in the good knowledge of God, 1669, by John Eliot, to which is prefixed the Indian covenanting confession, reprinted from the originals in the library of the University of Edinburgh, with an introduction by John Small,...
- The Image of Irelande, with a Discoverie of Woodkarne, by John Derricke, 1581. With the notes of sir Walter Scott,... Edited, with introduction, by John Small,...
- the indian primer
- the image of ireland
- the castles and mansions of the lothians
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:66833204 (10)