Bolton, Richard, Sir, 1570?-1648
VIAF ID: 66812284
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- A justice of peace for Ireland. -
- Malen mit Aquarellfarben
- the statutes of ireland, beginning the third year of king edward the second, and continuing until the end of the parliament begunne in the eleventh year of the reign of our most gratious soveraigne lord king james and ended in the thirteenth year of his raigne of england, france, and ireland. newly perused and examined with the parliament rolls; and divers statutes imprinted in this booke which were not formerly printed in the old booke.
- a justice of the peace for ireland, consisting of two bookes. the first declaring th' exercise of that office by one or more justices of peace out of session. the second setting forth the forme of proceeding in sessions and the matters to be enquired of and handled therein. composed by sir richard bolton, knight, chief baron of his majesties court of exchequer in ireland. whereunto are added many presidents of indictments of treasons, felonies, misprisons, praemunires and finable offences of force, fraud, omission and other misdemeanors of severall sorts more than ever heretofore have been published in print.
- a justice of the peace for ireland
- a declaration setting forth how and by what means the laws and statutes of england from time to time came to be of force in ireland.
- The statutes of Ireland, beginning the third yere of K. Edward the second, and continuing vntill the end of the Parliament, begunne in the eleuenth yeare of the reign of our most gratious soueraigne lord King Iames, and ended in the thirteenth yeare of his raigne of England, Fraunce, and Ireland
- Statutes of Ireland, beginning the third yere of K. Edward the second, and continuing untill the end of the Parliament, begunne in the eleventh yeare of the reign of our most gratious soveraigne lord King James, and ended in the thirteenth yeare of his raigne of England, Fraunce, and Ireland
- Justice of peace for Ireland
- Acts. 1309-1615
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:66812284 (3)