Laurens, Henry, 1724-1792
VIAF ID: 66680296
Uniform Title Links (2)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 0 _
- 400 0 _
- The papers of Henry Laurens
- An address of the Congress to the inhabitants of the United States of America : Friends and countrymen, three years have now passed away since the commencement of the present war. ...
- The diplomatic correspondence of the American revolution being the letters... concerning the foreign relations of the United States during the whole revolution, together with the letters in reply from the Secret Committee of Congress and the Secretary of foreign affairs. Also, the entire correspondance of the French ministers, Gerard and Luzerne, with Congress [dated 1775-1784]
- [The diplomatic correspondance
- United States. Continental Congress. A proclamation. Whereas Congress have received information and complaints, "that violences have been done by American armed vessels to neutral nations ... 1778:
- The American Revolution, the cause of liberty.
- Papers of Henry Laurens
- Mr. Laurens's true state of the case : by which his candor to Mr. Edmund Jenings is manifested, and the tricks of Mr. Jenings are detected.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:66680296 (6)