Crombie, Alexander, 1762?-1840?
VIAF ID: 66541308 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 6305 9641
- 100 0 _ ‡a Alexander Crombie
- 200 _ | ‡a Crombie ‡b Alexander ‡f 1762-1840
- 100 1 _ ‡a Crombie, Alexander ‡d 1762-1840
- 100 1 _ ‡a Crombie, Alexander, ‡d 1762-1840
- 100 1 0 ‡a Crombie, Alexander, ‡d 1762?-1840?
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (9)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Alexander Crombie ‡c Brits filosoof (1762-1840)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Alexander Crombie ‡c Scottish philologist, philosopher, and schoolteacher
- 400 1 _ ‡a Crombie, A. ‡q (Alexander), ‡d 1762?-1840?
- 400 1 0 ‡a Crombie, A. ‡q (Alexander), ‡d 1762?-1840?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Crombie, A. ‡d 1762?-1840?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Crombie, Alex. ‡q (Alexander), ‡d 1762?-1840?
- 400 1 0 ‡a Crombie, Alex. ‡q (Alexander), ‡d 1762?-1840?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Crombie, Alex ‡q (Alexander), ‡d 1762?-1840?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Crombie, Alex ‡d 1762?-1840?
|Books on Hume and on the Scottish Enlightenment|
|An essay on philosophical necessity|
|The etymology and syntax of the English language explained and illustrated.|
|Gymnasium, sive symbola critica : intended to assist the classical student in his endeavors to attain a correct Latin prose style|
|A letter to D. Ricardo, Esq containing an analysis of his pamphlet on the depreciation of bank notes|
|A letter to Henry William Tancred, Esq., M.P on the ballot|
|A letter to Lieut. Col. Torrens, M.P in answer to his address to the farmers of the United Kingdom|
|Letters on the present state of the agricultural interest addressed to Charles Forbes, Esq. M.P|
|Natural theology, or, Essays on the existence of deity and of providence, on the immateriality of the soul, and a future state|
|Philosophical and literary essays, and letters|
|The strike, or, A dialogue between Andrew Plowman and John Treadle|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (8)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English