Wood, Peter H., 1943-....
Peter H. Wood American historian
Wood, Peter H.
VIAF ID: 66509583 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1068 2656
- 100 0 _ ‡a Peter H. Wood ‡c American historian
- 200 _ | ‡a Wood ‡b Peter H. ‡f 1943-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wood, Peter H.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wood, Peter H. ‡d 1943-
- 100 1 0 ‡a Wood, Peter H., ‡d 1943-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wood, Peter H., ‡d 1943-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wood, Peter H.
- 400 1 0 ‡a Wood, Peter Hutchins, ‡d 1943-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wood, Peter Hutchins ‡d 1943-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wood, Peter Hutchins ‡d 1943- ‡e Vollstaendiger Name
|Black majority, 1974.|
|Black majority; Negroes in colonial South Carolina from 1670 through the Stono Rebellion|
|Black society in Spanish Florida|
|Natives & newcomers : the way we lived in North Carolina before 1770|
|Near Andersonville : Winslow Homer's Civil War|
|Powhatan's mantle / ed. by Peter H. Wood, Gregory A Waselkov and Thomas Hatley, 1989|
|Powhatan's mantle : Indians in the colonial Southeast|
|The Spanish main|
|Strange new land : Africans in Colonial America|
|Weathering the storm : inside Winslow Homer's Gulf Stream|
|White over black : American attitudes toward the Negro, 1550-1812|
|Winslow Homer's images of Blacks the Civil war and reconstruction years [exhibition, the Menil collection, Houston, 21 October 1988 - 8 January 1989, Virginia museum of fine arts, Richmond, 14 February - 2 April 1989, North Carolina museum of art, Raleigh, 6 May - 2 July 1989]|
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English