Appleton, Nathan, 1779-1861
VIAF ID: 65554810
- Remarks on currency and banking; having reference to the present derangement of the circulating medium in the United States.
- What is a revenue standard? and a review of Secretary Walker's report on the tariff.
- Speech of Mr. Appleton, of Massachusetts, on the bill to reduce and otherwise alter the duties on imports.
- Speech of Mr. Appleton, of Massachusetts, in reply to Mr. McDuffie, of South Carolina, on the tariff, 1832.
- Speech of Mr. Appleton, of Mass., on the tariff and compromise act
- Speech of Mr. Appleton of Massachusetts on the bill to reduce and otherwise alter the duties on imports : delivered in the House of Representatives, in Committee of the Whole, Jan. 23, 1833.
- Slavery and the Union
- Remonstrance of the American Institute of the City of New York, against the bill for reducing the revenue, reported by the Committee of ways and means, of the House of Representatives of the United States.
- Minimum duties : remarks of Mr. Appleton, of Massachusetts, on Mr. Bouldin's resolution of inquiry, into the nature of minimum duties, House of Representatives, January 21, 1832.
- Memoir of the Hon. Abbott Lawrence, prepared for the Massachusetts historical society
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:65554810 (6)