Barnard, John Gross, 1815-1882
Barnard, J. G. (John Gross), 1815-1882
Barnard, John G. 1815-1882
Barnard, John G.
VIAF ID: 65530862 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, J. G.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, J. G. ‡d 1815-1882
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, John G.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, John Gross, ‡d 1815-1882
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, John Gross ‡d 1815-1882
- 400 1 _ ‡a Gross Barnard, John.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Gross Barnard, John ‡d 1815-1882
- The Peninsular campaign and its antecedents (3)
- Defenses of Washington. (3)
- The dangers and defences of New York : addressed to the Hon. J.B. Floyd, secretary of war (2)
- Notes on sea-coast defence: consisting of sea-coast fortification, the fifteen-inch gun, and casemate embrasures. (2)
- Tour of the Civil War defenses of Washington, D.C. (1)
- The phenomena of the gyroscope analytically examined, with two supplements, on the effects of initial gyratory velocities, and of retarding forces on the motion of the gyroscope. (1)
- The Peninsular Campaign and its antecedents, as developed by the Report of Maj. Gen. Mc.Clellan, and other published documents (1)
- The Isthmus of Tehuantepec : being the results of a survey for a railroad to connect the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans (1)
- The C.S.A. and the battle of Bull Run. (1)
- The C(onfederate) S(tates) A(rmy) and the Battle of Bull Run (1)