Hague, William, 1808-1887
VIAF ID: 65449974
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
- Christianity and statesmanship, with kindred topics.
- True friendship. A discourse commemorative of the life and character of the Rev. John Overton Choules, D. D., delivered in the Second Baptist Church, Newport, R. I., on Sunday, February 24, 1856.
- The Christian sabbath: its history, authority, duties, benefits, and civil relations.
- Questions of modern thought, or, Lectures on the Bible and infidelity
- Life notes; or, Fifty years' outlook
- Gospel of John
- Christianity and slavery: a review of the correspondence between Richard Fuller ... and Francis Wayland ... on domestic slavery, considered as a Scriptural institution.
- An historical discourse delivered at the celebration of the second centennial anniversary of the First Baptist church in Providence, November 7, 1839.
- An historical discourse delivered at the celebration of the second centennial anniversary of the First Baptist Church in Providence:
- A guide to conversation on the New Testament : designed for Bible classes, Sabbath schools, and as an aid to family instruction.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:65449974 (1)